Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Those He Loves


God's Word is my Instructor;
He speaks through it to me,
And gives me faith to hold up,
A shield, that eyes don't see.

And yet it gives protection,
For yea, the devil sends
So many fiery darts that
Would try to bring faith's end.

His Word contains all wisdom,
The very words of Christ!
How oft I do neglect them
And seek those things so trite.

Yet still He prompts me forward
He will not let me rest!
And when He deems it needful
He brings another test.

These are not meant to break me
But sent to make me see
How much I need my Savior
How great His love for me.

It's only looking backward
Long 'ere the trial's through
That I see how He held me
And in some way, I grew.


Most surely in my knowledge
Of Him, my gracious King.
He caused my heart to see Him,
He made my voice to sing.

For so He tender cares for
His children, every one.
Applying every lesson
To make them like His Son.

The trials may be painful,
The discipline severe.
But all is perfect made for
Each one He holds so dear.

So if you're in the midst of
Some trial, test, or pain,
Be sure to look to Jesus
For He endured the same.

And as a perfect Son He
Knew where to set His gaze.
He trusted fully in Him
Who sent His Son to save.

When fully resting on Him
And trusting in His love
In perfect peace He'll keep you;
His peace, that's from above.

"Thou wilt keep in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee." Isaiah 26:3 KJV

3 comments:

mercygraceword said...

Thanks for this great reminder of where our hope and focus has to be.

DreamNT said...

It is a very good article and it is very good. It is a great article and very interesting.









สูตรบาคาร่า

Ufa88kh said...

I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
បាការ៉ាត់