Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

This is Protection??????


I don't know about you, but all the hoopla around H1N1 has had me spinning. At the end of it all, I chose not to get the vaccine. My feeling is that the whole thing has been blown out of proportion, and it might be riskier to get the shot than to risk getting the virus. I just don't trust "the powers that be" or the media to present all the facts.

What about you? What are your thoughts? Take a moment to share them in the comments section. I would be really interested to hear them.

4 comments:

Ike said...

My family doctor said exactly what you did on this post. I did get the regular flu shot. I also carry a hand sanitizer with me in public.

Walking Church said...

My wife and daughter are in the health care business - they both got shot.

I chose the manly option - I got swined for a week and a bit and it hung in my lungs for weeks after.

Pray about it. Seek His will.

Suppresst said...

Oh I don't know Maureen. One thing you have to keep in mind is that the worldwide Left made a big thing about blaming George W. Bush for New Orleans, so the last thing the Left wants now that they have a favorite son in the White House is to allow a crisis to get out of hand without ample warning to the public. As for me, I won't reach for the vaccine, but if it becomes available nearby I might get it. Locally there isn't much of it around.

kat said...

Hello Maureen! We didn't get this shot. My husband's researched it, and 1/3 of the doctors in Europe don't even recommend it. I've watched a lot of videos on it...i have a bad view of the pharmaceutical industry and the general way vaccines are pushed/advertised, etc...i know too many people who have been damaged from them...and no one really knows the effects of this one. Our son was damaged by a vaccine at 3 months old, and no one in the medical community really acknowledges their are problems with them. I'm sure you saw the Dr. Oz video...he said he recommends it, and yet his wife won't give it to their children :P.